Monday, July 6, 2009

Multimedia Speakers - Delivered

After deliberating for more than a year, I finally decided to go for a set of speakers to go with my laptop in the hostel. Having recognised the problem, I set out for information search. My consideration set consisted of three brands – Creative, Altec Lansing, and Logitech. After evaluation of the brands I zeroed in on Logitech. A brief online search revealed that a shop in Bistupur stocks them. The website had the shop’s phone number as well. Once I called him, the shop owner was only too happy to know that I had looked up the internet. Probably he doesn’t get many customers who take this trouble. He not only agreed to deliver the speakers to the hostel but also agreed to give a 10% discount on the list price. And true to his promise, the speakers were delivered to my hostel room within the hour.
SERVICE RATINGS
a> Reliability – 4
b> Assurance – 4
c> Tangibles – 3
d> Empathy – 4
e> Responsiveness – 5
[1 = Poor, 2 = Fair, 3 = Good, 4 = Very Good, 5 = Excellent]

No comments:

Post a Comment